Cold Winds Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 am

Rain's Autobiography-Welcome to her Realm

2 posters

Go down

Rain's Autobiography-Welcome to her Realm Empty Rain's Autobiography-Welcome to her Realm

Post  Rain Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Name:
Rain

Desired Rank:
Combatant(Warrior)

Breed:
Dire Wolf

Characteristics:
Rain has a medium length sleek grey and white pigment. Grey tipped ears and tail. Ruffled fur among her mane and her lower belly. Her twin pools are a light shade of blue with a grey hue surrounding the iris itself, she normally does show her emotion from her eyes and her expression. She does have long hind limbs, helping her to the advantage for long distant runs, which makes her agility her best. Her shoulder has a slight scar from the recent fights from her journey through the brisked winters, along with a scar beneath her chest.

Persona:
Normally a calm, peaceful and laid back canid. She can be very protective and not always found aggressive unless provoked. She has a playful side and enjoys the company of pups and other members. Having trust and loyalty as her best form in her character. Being wise and clever with her surroundings, she'll mock an enemy if needed to.

History:
Rain was the middle sister, she and her two siblings, Sorrow and Dawn, were the handful bundle of fluff in the pack. The pups that were always adventurous once they came out from the den cove and were ready for anything except for that one day. Our parents told us to stay inside the den while they went out to hunt, a blizzard brewed by and a cougar was found within sight. My mother, Duchess returned and tried to fend off the predator, though time was running out and night grew closer, as my father, Sabu came alongside and defeated the cougar, as it fled through the forest. Sadly my mother didn't it make it during the storm and her body was covered in the morning. My father, Sorrow, Dawn and the rest of the members settled out to find a new domain, something where it would seem safe, but anywhere we traveled there was always danger afoot. Finding a new den site, we were ambushed that night by a pack of wolves that were lurking near. We couldn't fight them off so me and my siblings fled, leaving my parents behind in our tracks, we approached a river and there were the wolves, following and ambushed us then. My sister ran off but was captured along with my brother, I hesitated to help them but by their mournful howls cut short, I risked myself and crossed the bitter cold river, my pads were numb and I traveled far, not willing to stop. Finding an unfamiliar territory, I took my chances and held my pride, finding that hopefully she'll find home. She did find a mate along the way and she traveled with him for a while, his name was Ghost, he was her first and they stuck together until a blizzard brewed in, swiping her away and leaving her mate with an illness, her pups never made through the treacherous storm and died slowly. At that point Rain was devastated and moved on, leaving the forests and mountains, embarking far and long, her aggression took over from her hunger and she fought against anything that provoked her, which is why she'll encounter wolves if needed. She can easily get used to the company of wolves, but will act with a defiant stance when finding herself being intimidating towards others, but her size, a gene of a Dire wolf.

Strengths:
-Swimming
-Hunting big game and small creatures.
-Play fighting
-Fighting and fending off intruding wolves and other predators.
-Friends

Weaknesses:
-Dying
-Seeing my friends get hurt.

-Storms
-Running
-Fighting
-Watching over the Territory

Dislikes:
-Fighting with pack members
-Losing a hunt/Fight
-Being Injured
-Seeing other members get hurt
-Being threatened/lying too.

Family:
Sorrow-Brother-Deceased
Dawn-Sister-Deceased
Duchess-Mother-Unknown, possibly Deceased.
Sabu-Father-Possilby Deceased

Crush:
N/A

Mate:
N/A

Pups:
Daisy-Fae Pup-Unknown Presence
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Daisy and her mom, last seen: Year ago.
Reference:

Rain Protective Stance:

Body View:

Facial View:

Last edited by Rain on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain

Location : Going through your panty, eating your peanut butter.

Character sheet
Spirit Points:
Spirit Guide: Trace-Wolverine
Wolf Name: Rain

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Rain's Autobiography-Welcome to her Realm Empty Re: Rain's Autobiography-Welcome to her Realm

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Awesome bio Rain!, Can't wait to roleplay with you Very Happy
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet
Spirit Points: 25
Spirit Guide: •Daemon•{Red Wolf}
Wolf Name: Celestial

Back to top Go down

Rain's Autobiography-Welcome to her Realm Empty Re: Rain's Autobiography-Welcome to her Realm

Post  Rain Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Thank You!^-^
I can't wait either!
Rain
Rain

Location : Going through your panty, eating your peanut butter.

Character sheet
Spirit Points:
Spirit Guide: Trace-Wolverine
Wolf Name: Rain

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down