Cold Winds Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 am

Tinnok's Lair

+2
♦Celestial♦
Kodiak
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tinnok's Lair Empty Tinnok's Lair

Post  Kodiak Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Tinnok runs a market out on the edge of the Kandara Spruce Forest.He has items that any wolf can buy from him with Spirit points and a gift from your Alpha(This means you have to ask your Alpha before you go).You should probably ask Tinnok some information about what you're buying from him.It may come in handy in battle,or just for some good reason.If you wonder,Tinnok will only talk to you if you have a gift for him,and he will be in wolf form(If you didn't know,Tinnok is a shapeshifting polar bear).

Items(The Usual):

Change of Pelt Color 10₪
Change of Eye Color 10₪
Ice Necklace 35₪
Emerald Necklace 25₪
Garnet Necklace 25₪
Pearl Necklace 25₪
Feather Necklace 30₪
Opal Necklace 35₪
Diamond Necklace 43₪
Love Potion 53₪
Sleep Potion 25₪
Pep Potion 35₪
Sharp Rock 12₪
Star Sign Branding (Lasts For 3 Months) 100₪
Special Markings 46₪
Pearl Bracelet 23₪
Poisonous Gas 78₪
Satchel (Bag) 46₪
Tonic 10₪

Trading Items:

An Amber Drop(Can be turned into a necklace) 5₪ or something of equal value
A Jay's Feather(Is said to be good luck if you wear it) 7₪ or something of equal value
A Small Crystal(This kind of crystal can be a sort of magent) 10₪ or something of equal value
A Guide to the Afrik Language 25₪ or something of equal value
An Amulet(Is good luck) 15₪ or something of equal value
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet
Spirit Points: Infinite
Spirit Guide: Anei(A Vixen)
Wolf Name: Kodiak

https://coldwindsvalleypack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tinnok's Lair Empty Re: Tinnok's Lair

Post  Kodiak Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:53 am

Kodiak paused momentarily as he arrived at the den of his friend,the polar bear.Turning back to his packmates he gave a small flick of his ear. "I'll go in first,so he won't be startled by new wolves.I'll call you in when we're ready for you," The brute whispered.

With that,he turned and disappeared into the den.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 am

Celestial catching up to the Alpha. "I'll go in first,so he won't be startled by new wolves.I'll call you in when we're ready for you," The brute whispered. She cocked her head, and decided it was best to obey his command. So she went to find a shaded tree, and "plop" she was lying down waiting.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet
Spirit Points: 25
Spirit Guide: •Daemon•{Red Wolf}
Wolf Name: Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinnok Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:16 pm

As a creature entered his den,Tinnok looked up.Familiar golden eyes looked up to greet him. "Well,hello,Kodiak.It feels like forever since I've seen you last.How you been?" Tinnok flustered around his cave,making room for his guest.
Tinnok
Tinnok

Character sheet
Spirit Points: ---
Spirit Guide: ---
Wolf Name: Umm...Tinnok

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Tinnok's Lair Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hina looked around the cave. It was rather large. She sighed and watched Kodi, as he walked in the cave first. "Well, I guess i'll go." Hina thought and walked slowly into the cave. Looking around, there were a few strange things on the ground. "I wonder if these items are related to my lynx eye necklace." She thought while stopping and touching the necklace.
Hina
Hina

Character sheet
Spirit Guide: Hina-Ichigo/Lambdadelta (Lynx)
Wolf Name: Hina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Kodiak chuckled at his friend. "Well,Tinnok it seens that I have a pack now...and I have brought them here to meet you,so...you might want to turn wolf to meet them,because I haven't really told them you're a polar bear," He said guiltily.Almost as soon as he finished talking,gray streaks stated to show in Tinnok's pure white fur.Then streaks of brown and gold.Then,finally,his size seemed to delude him and he shrunk down to Kodiak's height.

With a blink of his new golden eyes,Tinnok winked at his friend.Kodiak tilted his head slightly.Tinnok's wolf form looked almost exactly like him.Hoping his packmates wouldn't notice,he called them into Tinnok's lair,
"Celestial,Hina!"
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Tinnok's Lair Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Celestial,Hina!"

Hina only blankly stared at Kodi. "My dearest, friend, I right here in your face." She said giving him a evil eye while standing in front of her alpha. She then turned her head towards a simular structure. "Da must be Tinnok. A polar bear. I have heard much about you." She said looking around the ground. Hina looked up, but wasn't sure what exactly what she was looking for. "Quite a divine cave must it be. I guess i'll stay quiet about the necklace for a while." She thought looking down at her own paws.

Last edited by Hina on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hina
Hina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Celestial ears pricked up, hearing her name being called she stood up and gave yelp running inside the cave. When she walked in she looked around, smiling, she went towards the Alpha brute, and looked at the wolf named,"Tinnok," wagging her tail she circled around Tinnok, and she spotted his tail, she bit it,"Got ya," said Celestial.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Kodiak stifled a laugh as Celestial grabbed Tinnok's tail.He bent down and nudged the small wolf, "Perhaps you should calm down just a bit,Celestial," The brute whispered.He looked back up at Tinnok and nodded.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinnok Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Tinnok instantly put on a smile at Kodiak's nod.He extended a paw to his visitors and straightened his tail out. "Welcome to my market.You may have a quick look around and if you see anything you like,you're welcome to it,as long as it's not too expensive,mind you.This first round is on the house," He said,a great pride in his voice.The polar bear in wolf form looked sharply at Kodiak, "For you," He mouthed.
Tinnok
Tinnok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Tinnok's Lair Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●
Text ~ ●●●

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to my market.You may have a quick look around and if you see anything you like,you're welcome to it,as long as it's not too expensive,mind you.This first round is on the house,"

Hina looked ar Tinnok. She sighed and looked at what the bear was selling. Suddenly she said, "Ho hum, i'd love to have a satchel, or maybe a new marking. But i guess it would take a while to get them. Oh well." She said looking around some more. Then, she thought. "I would love to have a bag before i can buy these stuff. Would be more easier to carry around." She growled a little and sat down. She sighed and fell down on the ground.

Last edited by Hina on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hina
Hina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm

"Perhaps you should calm down just a bit,Celestial," The brute whispered. Celestial still hanging on to the tail, obeyed the Older wolf and left go of the tail. Celestial wagged her little tail, back and forth looked around the shop, and spotted a sleep potion, she formed a evil smile,"Hmm maybe I can use this on Kodiak," thought Celestial, but she lost interest on it. Instead she saw a Ice Necklace, she looked at the necklace with amazement,"Wow how beautiful," said Celestial.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinnok Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:13 am

Tinnok watched closely as the pup took an interest in an ice necklace."That necklace was made from the unmelting ice of the North.Much work was put into it," The gray-brown wolf told the white pup.
Tinnok
Tinnok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Celestial lifted her head, to listen to the wise male. Wagging her tail, she asked," Wow! you must have worked so hard to get this?"
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinnok Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Tinnok grinned at the pup.He liked her curiosity."Indeed I did.Travelled the journey,and got the ice, I did.It was hard work,shaping it into that little shape,but I made it through,"He boasted.
Tinnok
Tinnok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Tinnok's Lair Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Indeed I did.Travelled the journey,and got the ice, I did.It was hard work,shaping it into that little shape,but I made it through,"

"Are you a experience carver?" Hina asked lifting the necklace with her paw. She thought for a moment and then set it down. The necklace was almost like a diamond. Hina though, didn't fall for it easily. But the emerald necklace did stand out from all of the rest. "How gorgeous." She thought and looked at Tinnok. "How much would this be?" Hina said holding it and pointing at the emerald. "And is it real?" Suddenly, Hina's nose started twitching, then sneezed. She sighed and looked at the bear once again.

(Embarassed Not even sleeping is doing well...)
Hina
Hina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Roslynn Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:31 am

ROSLYNN

The blue, dark gray, and white female had walked through the lands; not knowing of her such close distance to a group. Her fur was fluffy and bristled, aware of everything. She would usually be skipping around and causing trouble, but she didn't know this place. She wasn't one to go risking her life unessisarily. Soon, after she thought the coast was clear; she lifted her head and body to full height, raised her auds, and let her tail flick edgelessly above her back.
Roslynn
Roslynn

Character sheet
Spirit Guide: Sol -- Serval
Wolf Name: Roslynn

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Celestial who was still looking at the Ice Necklace, notice a strange new scent, she lifted her head, and started sniffing around. When her nose leaded outside Tinnok's Lair, she wagged her little tail, and went outside, she spotted a white with blue and dark grey marking fae. She cocked her head,"Who is she?" thought Celestial.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:39 pm

ARIA

~a song of life~

Aria ducked under the branch of a willow. She kept to the shadows, unsure of her current position. She sensed other wolves nearby and was not in he mood to be crushed to a pulp. She had never been much of a fighter, and planned to keep it that way. Her ice blue orbs darted back and forth, sighting for movement. She spotted some a distance away, and cautiously approached. Keeping her guard on, she gradually closed in on said wolves.

(IT FAILS, I KNOW... BY THE WAY, YOU DON'T KNOW ME YET, RIGHT?)

Aria

Character sheet
Spirit Points: 20
Spirit Guide: Mason the Eagle
Wolf Name: Aria

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinnok Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 pm

(No Ari not yet XD)
Tinnok looked over his shoulder to the wolf called Hina."'Course it's real.And the first round of items will be payed for by Kodiak," The gray-brown wolf murmured.As a strange new wolf scent filled the air,Tinnok ignored it and picked the ice necklace up with his paw and gave it to Ceelestial."You have this,young 'un.It'll give you something to remember me by," The wolf said.
Tinnok
Tinnok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Celestial ignoring the new scent, went to Tinnok, wagging her tail she took the ice necklace."Thank you Tinnok I won't forget your kindness" said Celesital with excitement.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:45 pm

(Sorry no color guys,I'm using a phone so it's hard to do xD and yes I know it fail)
Kodiak chuckled at Celestial's excitement.The strange scent coming from nearby made him turn and perk his ears.His nostrils twitched and the fur on his neck rose to its full height."Hello?" He called out into the still evening air.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Aria
a song of life

Ari stepped out of the shadows, revealing her icy pelt. "Greetings." Her mysterious, yet compelling voice uttered. She raised her head and inspected each of them. "I am Aria." She stated, not caring about giving away too much. These animals were not a threat. She could sense it in their eyes. She sat down and cocked her head to the left. 'I wonder if I could join them... perhaps they will ofer.' she thought to herself.

Last edited by Aria on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Character sheet
Spirit Points: 20
Spirit Guide: Mason the Eagle
Wolf Name: Aria

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:06 pm

"Greetings,Aria," Kodiak said,confused slightly."If you wish to join my pack,you are quite welcome," he turned to the rest of his pack,"Hurry guys, we need to get back to the cave."
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Tinnok's Lair Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hina slowly placed the necklace down and looked at Tinnok. But then, she turned to the back and looked around. A few pawprints were visable. "More guest?" She thought and moved closer to the entrance of the den. Hina then tilted her head and looked around. "Well, that's smart." She said looking at two wolves who were wondering around the territory. She sighed and shook her head, and Hina headed deeper into the den, only to admire the beauty of the emerald gem. "How pretty." She thought while the gem shines to her very eyes.
Hina
Hina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next