Cold Winds Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 am

The Big Cave

+2
Nyla~
Kodiak
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Big Cave Empty The Big Cave

Post  Kodiak Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:43 pm

This is the pack's den.A crevace in the wall is where the Alpha makes his den.A few other dips and bare spots is where the rest of the pack sleeps most of the time.In winter,though,the pack will sometimes go to the many holes in the wall of the cave to sleep,which have tunnels and chambers for the whole pack to be able to fit into.A small branch of the Kandara Moon Stream runs in the back of this cave for packmembers to drink out of,and for teaching puppies how to swim.
The Big Cave 1big_c10

Last edited by Kodiak on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet
Spirit Points: Infinite
Spirit Guide: Anei(A Vixen)
Wolf Name: Kodiak

https://coldwindsvalleypack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Big Cave Empty Re: The Big Cave

Post  Kodiak Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:49 pm

*Kodiak*
"I don't need your sympathy,I have enough of my own."

Kodiak walked sullenly through the cave.He had been lonely since his best friend's first litter had died.Nyla herself,was in a deep state of grief.Koda's ears drooped.He suddenly lifted his head and howled a smooth single note.The large brute listened to the vibrant note echo through the cave.His heartache grew stronger.He had been thinking about forming a pack with loners,but he wasn't sure if he could share his home with strangers;or if Nyla could handle it.Shaking his head,he walked to the crevace in the wall where he made his den.

He tried to sleep,when a familiar scent hit his nose."What is it now,Anei?" Koda sighed.He looked up at the vixen."I just wanted to tell you,starting a pack is a great idea to get your mind off of...things," Anei said.Kodiak turned his head away, and when he turned back, the fox was gone.Not even a scent was left behind.Koda sighed and tried to sleep.

Last edited by Kodiak on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyla~ Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:05 pm

~*~Nyla~*~
"I was born with shame,but I will die with dignity."

Nyla's heart ached as she thought of her pups.They had full lives to live.A short howl drifted into the small crack where she was resting.It was Kodiak.'Does he know I've fallen for him?'She shook her head to rid herself of the thought.A wolf's scent wreathed around her.She looked up,alarmed."Kodi?"

"No,it's me," A deep voice said.Nyla looked up and saw a large white wolf standing in front of her."Luba?What is it you want?" The fae asked.Luba did not answer her question,but went on,"I think you should tell Kodiak that you love him.It may make things better," The brute reasoned.

"But you don't know for sure!" Nyla yelped,suddenly scrambling to her paws."Maybe that means I shouldn't.I'll wait until it comes up...maybe...maybe he'll love me back,but we won't know for sure," Nyla murmured,her voice starting to crack.Luba didn't answer.Nyla looked up and the white wolf was gone.The small fae lowered her ears and walked out of her crack to find Kodiak.
Nyla~
Nyla~

Character sheet
Spirit Points: 70
Spirit Guide: Luba(A wolf)
Wolf Name: Nyla

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:33 pm

*Kodiak*

Kodiak looked up sharply as Nyla entered the small crevace.She looked a bit drained and ready to break."Nyla?What're you doing?" Kodiak asked,perking up slightly.He sat up and watched her shuffling around,trying to find a comfortable spot.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyla~ Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:52 pm

~*~Nyla~*~
"I was born with shame,but I will die with dignity."

Nyla shuffled around,trying to get in a good position."Umm...Kodi...I uh....I just wanted to tell you that...I-I...I'm grateful to you for taking me into your home,and uh...I-I-I'm glad that you comforted me through my pups' deaths and..." Nyla searched for the right words.
Nyla~
Nyla~

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:26 pm

*Kodiak*

Kodiak smiled at his Beta,and friend,as she looked concerned."Well,I'm sure whatever it is you need to tell me can wait," He murmured.Sitting up and stretching,he walked out of the small crevace in the wall and out of the Big Cave.Simply,just to get out of the thick of things.
~To Daku River Delta~
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:15 pm

♦Celestial♦

Celestial auds raised up, she lifted her nozzle sensing a unfamiliar smell. Out of curiosity she went to check out what the smell was. She spotted a strange wolf, celestial quickly hid behind a bush, still watching the wolf, celestial thought to herself," That brute seems troubled, I wonder what happened to him, should I walk towards him or should I stay hidden?"
Still behind the bushes Celestial watched the strange wolf with alertness in her eyes. Then instantly another scent came into Celestial nose, but it was a familiar scent only celestial knows, her Guide "the red wolf Daemon", "Celestial what do you think your doing, why not go introduce yourself? said Daemon. "I can't what happens if he tries to eat me!" growled Celestial. Daemon grinned and spoke,"I don't believe that one bit," and leaving Celestial hanging he disappeared.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet
Spirit Points: 25
Spirit Guide: •Daemon•{Red Wolf}
Wolf Name: Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:10 pm

The Big Cave Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hina's fur dances in the wind. Today was the day finally meet up with her goal. That is what her spirit guide said. Hina kept her face straight and kept walking until she found a group of familliar shapes. At last, Hina found a pack.

"A place where it's warm, a group where they love, one who they protect, one of your own species. Find them, and I will return to you alas."

Hina thought for a moment. "I guess that is what Ichigo was telling me long time ago. To find a pack." The female stopped and looked. Then puffed up her chest and walked in. "Um hello? I'm willing to join this pack." She said with a soft and shy tone. Hina didn't know what to expect from these wolves so she tucked her bushy tail between her legs and stepped into the territory. "Oh Hina-Ichigo, must I do this?" Hina thought, but didn't get a reply.

A few words echoed in her mind. "Oh Hina-Ichigo, where must you be?" She thought hoping to get a reply, but no voice or vision of this cat.
Hina
Hina

Character sheet
Spirit Guide: Hina-Ichigo/Lambdadelta (Lynx)
Wolf Name: Hina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:46 pm

*Kodiak*
Kodiak started at the voice of an unknown wolf.Turning he saw a medium gray fae staring at him from the cave's entrance.With a slight sniff of the air,Kodiak placed himself in a dominant position,not wanting to scare the fae,but also telling her that he's boss. "And where did you hear of me?" He asked her,the edge of a growl in his voice.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:24 pm

The Big Cave Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hina looked at the dominant. She bowed her head as a greeting and continued.

"And where did you hear of me?"

Hina took a sniff at the male and then spoke. "I apoligize for the intrusion, but sent from the arctic region, I will request a invitation from this pack to join, under the quest of my spiritual guide. Most appreciated" She said with no emotion to be seen. She sat down and waited for this so called Kodiak wolf. Hina sighed and stared blankly at the camp behind this big boy.

Last edited by Hina on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hina
Hina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:39 pm

*Kodiak*

Kodiak tipped his head slightly at this fae,but remained in his dominant position.The word she had used echoed in his mind.'Pack...' The word sent a small shiver up his spine,as he had heard his spirit guide,Anei,say the exact word when she had talked to him earlier.

Taking her words into consideration,Koda sat back on his haunches.He had wanted to start a pack.Perhaps this would be his chance..." You wish to join my pack? My pack..." He echoed.With a slight nodding of his head he murmured, "You may join me,and my Beta...um...well,I'll lead you out for a small tour of our territory soon." That said,he turned his back to the fae and went to find Nyla.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:45 pm

The Big Cave Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You may join me,and my Beta...um...well,I'll lead you out for a small tour of our territory soon."

Hina listened. "Correct." She said and kept silent after he left. "Well I guess that was easy. Who knew there were these kinds of wolves" Hina thought and looked at her strange necklace. "But first of all, my goal is to figure how I got this necklace. It really creeps me out." She thought again shivering. It looked like a realy lynx eye that was closed. And it also felt as if it was watching Hina daily. Hina shivered slightly and continued to the territory, exploring a bit.

Last edited by Hina on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hina
Hina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:53 pm

*Kodiak*

Kodiak walked slowly,paw by paw to Nyla's crack where she liked to stay.He looked inside and called out tentatively,
"Nyla? Are you in there? I have a surprise for you."
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyla~ Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:58 pm

~*~Nyla~*~
"I was born with shame,but I shall die with dignity."

As Kodiak called to her,Nyla looked up,her violet eyes glowing in the darkness of her den.
"What is it?" She asked,her voice raspy.
Nyla~
Nyla~

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:09 pm

*Kodiak*
"I don't need you sympathy,I have enough of my own."

Kodiak gestured for her to follow and turned back to the fae he had left sitting in the cave.
"There.I've started a pack,Nyla," He said,actually surprising himself.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyla~ Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:18 pm

~*~Nyla~*~
"I was born with shame,but I shall die with dignity."

Nyla peered across the cave and her eyes landed on a she-wolf.'A pack?' Stifling a cough,she turned to her dearest friend
."We're hardly a pack,Kodi.We're just three wolves.But,anyway,I need rest.I think I may have caught something from all the cold," She rasped,ending with another coughing fit.
Nyla~
Nyla~

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Celestial seeing the two older wolves speak, she was wondering what they were talking about, but made know move to show herself." hmm Celestial are you still hiding go introduce yourself." said Daemon giving Celestial a little nugde with his paw. Celestial who was going to object to his words, tripped on a rock and fell down in front of the silver she-wolf.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:50 pm

*Kodiak*
"I don't need you sympathy,I have enough of my own."

Kodiak shifted his gaze from Nyla and it landed on a small white pup who had fallen in front of the gray fae.Lifting his ears and tail,he made his way over to the two wolves,his coat rippling.A slight smile formed on his face as he neared.

"Now who is this?" Koda asked softly as he came near the white wolf before him.His voice was soft,nonthreatening,but also gruff.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Celestial seeing the big he-beast, she puffed up her colorless coat and gave a growl," I'm Celestial, if you try to eat me, I'll bite your... your ears." Celestial gathered her courage and stared at the older wolf directly into his eyes, her bright azure eyes glimmering in the light. But Celestial couldn't hide her excitement on meeting the older wolf, her tail was wagging back and forth rapidly.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 pm

*Kodiak*

"You'll bite my ears,huh? I might have to go get some ear-armor from Tinnok," Kodiak chuckled.His eyes shimmered with regret.He hadn't felt like this since Nyla's pups had been alive.The gray-mixed wolf fought back the urge to pounce on the pup and lick her face.

Koda looked down at the little wolf,
"So,is it your wish to join my pack too?"
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Celestial eyes sparkle, "pack". Celestial stood up elegantly, raising her auds, crown, and banner. She responded," well if you insist I will join your pack." She couldn't take it anymore she started to bounce around the Male, yelping with excitement, wagging her tail with lightning speed.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:13 pm

*Kodiak*

Kodiak smiled and looked the pup over.
"Then you," Kodiak said,taking a guess at her age, "will be a Yearling." Looking away from the pup and to the adult fae he added, "And you," He started,pausing to take in her long legs and lithe build, "will be a Scout."

Taking pride in his good work,Kodiak lifted his head higher and looked the fae in the eyes, "I don't think I even asked your name," He murmured, "What is it?"
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:19 pm

The Big Cave Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hina looked at the pup and patted her head. She then turned to her new dominant.

"I don't think I even asked your name,"

Hina looked at him. "Hina" She said. Suprisingly, she had a deep voice for her age and gender. Hina lifted her eye lid and looked at the pack. "How awkward." She thought quietly in her mind. Hina continued to walk deeper in the cave. She placed a paw on the walls. She sighed and flicked her tail. Something told Hina that Hina-Ichigo was close by. Her eye necklace was slightly glowing. "Hina-Ichigo?" She thought. Hina looked around, but saw nothing. But then she saw lare paw print.

"It's been a while. It is so you have accomplished your quest."

Hina-Ichigo spoke in Hina's mind.

"So you have remembered me. Well, I do not have any quest for you, so you must rest in this relaxing pack territory. Great job."

Hina stooded in place. "What. Why won'tyou show yourself rather than talking to my mind, just like other spirit guides do." She whispered and growled. Hina shook her head and walked back to her little group and friendship.

Last edited by Hina on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hina
Hina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:17 am

Celestial allowed the Older fae to pat her head,thinking,"wow! she's really cool!." Then suddenly curiosity overcame Celestial once again. She turned to the direction of the cave entrance. She thought she spotted a shadowed figure in the cave. Wagging her little tail, wondering if she is allowed to go inside
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:43 am

*Kodiak*

Kodiak watched the little she-wolf as she quivered with excitement.The he paused as something caught her eye.Following her gaze,he saw Nyla off to the side,seemingly asleep.Chuckling he looked back at the pup, "I think we'll go and explore the territory now,and leave Nyla to herself," He said softly.

Not waiting to see if they followed,Koda raced out the cave entrance and stood,looking back at them expectantly.With a quick wag of his tail,he continued to walk to the East.
~To the Daku River~
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content