Cold Winds Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 am

The Big Cave

+2
Nyla~
Kodiak
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Big Cave - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Cave

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:15 am

Celestial looked at the dead carcass,and back at Rain, Cece noticed Rain was looking at the cave. Celestial smiled and picked the dead carcass off the ground, holding the flesh in her maw," Here, give this to Hina she might be hungry, I'll be fine" said Celestial with a mouth full of delicious meat.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet
Spirit Points: 25
Spirit Guide: •Daemon•{Red Wolf}
Wolf Name: Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryder. Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:23 am

Ryder opened his eyes,” Morning time already” he mumbled. The brute observed the cave, and spotted the Alpha still asleep, Ryder lifted his limps off the ground and slowly stroll out of the den. Passing by the female wolf name Hina he gave her a nod and continued to go out of the cave. When he was outside of the cave, he opened his mug and yawned letting his tongue taste the morning air, he crouched his body stretching his hind limbs, and lifting his head back up he saw two white wolves, one was Rain and the other was the pup. Ryder smiled and glided towards them,” Morning” he said to both of them.
Ryder.
Ryder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Rain sat up and stretched her haunches and nodded, "Alright, I suppose you'll be fine, I'll see if she'll take the offer" she smiles and takes the tender meat from Celestial's jowls. She then turned and spotted the new comer who was called Ryder, hearing him speak she lowered her head and dropped the meat at her paws and craned her head up slowly, "Good Morning, did you sleep well?" she asked while she was observing him for a moment.
Rain
Rain

Location : Going through your panty, eating your peanut butter.

Character sheet
Spirit Points:
Spirit Guide: Trace-Wolverine
Wolf Name: Rain

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryder. Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Ryder nodded, and said," Yes I did, Thank you for asking." He viewed his paws for a bit, and shuffled his look towards the meat beside her pads, the brute smiled and glanced back at the fae," Am I holding you up? It looked like you were going somewhere until I appeared" he said. Ryder politely stepped aside from the femme, allowing her to go to wherever she was going to go.
Ryder.
Ryder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:32 pm

She dipped her head, "Gladly", she smiled and looked down at the flesh. She perked her lobes, 'oh yeah!' she thought and craned her cranium and bites hold picking up the meat and nodded responding, "Ooh yesh, jusht offerin thish tos Hina" she chuckled lightly by how she sounded with the meat in her jowls, her words never came out clear though hoping he understood her as she turned and paced towards Hina slowly.
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Celestial little mouth formed a smile, she padded up to the red wolf and said," Hello I'm Celestial, and You are?" She stared at the brutes emerald eyes, her tassels swaying side by side behind her, waiting for his reply back.

Daemon appeared behind a tree, watching his little Celestial introducing herself to a male wolf, the loyal brute smiled," Hmm is Celestial becoming a lady" he thought. He waited quietly behind the shrubs, observing the young wolf and the red wolf who looks almost like him, but with green eyes. Daemon's head cocked, feeling a bit of jealousy, seeing his young pup with another male, Daemon chuckled to himself, and mumbled softly," so childish of me."
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Rain slowly made her presence over to Hina and craned her head low and dropped the hare near her. She peered up at and sat down, speaking calmly, "I was wondering if you..are hungry." she spoke having her lobes perked, listening to the pup being friendly over towards the red wolf. Her nostrils flared and she awaited to see if Hina will take the offer.
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryder. Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Ryder turned his head towards the white pup and he smiled," Well hello there Celestial, I'm Ryder the new Scout" he said looking back into the pups blue eyes. He reclined on the ground, eye leveling with the young pup. He observes her for a moment," Hmm her pelt is very white" he thought. Cocking his head he watches her closely, the brute thought the little white pup looked innocent and harmless, he grinned and nipped at her ears, wondering what she'll do about it.
Ryder.
Ryder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:12 pm

She nudged the meat over towards her and turned, walking back towards the carrion, the flesh rotting away as the days go by. She smudged a face and leveled her cranium to whiff at the devoured flesh. She eyed a limb and bit the piece. It tasted rather bittersweet, though her taste buds weren't sensitive to the stench nor taste and gnawed at the limb anyhow.
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Kodiak lifted his eyelids and blinked twice. Wolves were milling about the Big Cave so the pack musn't have been a dream. The brute smiled and lifted himself to his paws. Ryder, the new wolf was commuting with the others and they must have been getting along. Kodi watched his pack with silent gratitude. You have done well. The first day of your pack has only just begun, however. Kodi whipped around,but no one appeared. It had sounded as if someone had whispered into his ear. Anei, the brute thought scathingly. He shook his gray-brown pelt and trotted up to the pack, "Good morning, everyone."
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet
Spirit Points: Infinite
Spirit Guide: Anei(A Vixen)
Wolf Name: Kodiak

https://coldwindsvalleypack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Rain was finishing scarfing down the little bits of meat from the limb. She snorted and licked her chaps and rolled onto her back, stretching and giving out a quiet yawn. She then heard movement and lifted her cranium, eyeing the leader Kodi arising from his slumber. She flicked her ears and got to her paws shaking the her hide. She dipped her head and sat down near the carrion, "Good morning" she spoke calmly.
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Celestial was surprised by the unexpected bite. Her maw showed a sly grin, she pounced on the red wolf, and started playfully biting his ears, when she heard Kodiak. Celestial leaped off of the red brute and walked up to Kodi." Good Morning Kodiak" she barked, her tassels swaying back and forth.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Kodi sniffed at the young fae as she came up to him. "Today is a day of learning. I wish to learn about each of you in turn, and I'll teach you a few skills, Cece," The brute announced. He blinked and sat back on his haunches. "How about you, Rain? Will you tell me about yourself?"
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Rain's lobes swiveled and she gapped for a moment taking a light huff."Well.." she started off then paused, then continued "First off I guess I'll say where my name came from", she chuckled lightly looking at the pup then back at Kodiak. "I endured playing in the rain, sliding in the mud and just sitting in the rain...which is why I'm known as Rain" she flicked her ears and continued, "I do like to play fight, swim, climb and fight...especially". "I had a brother and sister, named Sorrow and Dawn. All of us were adventurous and always wandering off, though they never made it like me.." She stopped and inhaled deeply then exhaled blinking and looking down, as she continued her last words, "Wolves find me intimidating due to my size, I take the genes of a dire wolf, my fathers side of his family. Though I can easily be found calm and relaxed...especially with the wolves here" she looked up and blinked her pale azures.
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:44 am

Kodiak swiveled his ears to the white fae. He blinked at her, "Thank you for sharing with me, Rain," The brute said, smiling at the fae. The brown wolf turned to Hina. "Will you tell me about yourself, Hina?"
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:25 pm

The Big Cave - Page 4 Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will you tell me about yourself, Hina?"

Hina silently turned to Kodi. "W'll.. M' N'me 's H'na,"[1] She grumbled in her heavy accent (I decided to add one since it will go with her personality. Something like that) She looked at Kodi carefully. "M' n'me or'g'n 's actu'lly fr'm m' sp'r't gu'de, Hina-Ichigo,"[2] She said shyly with a blue aura surrounding her body. "I' fr'm th' l'nd of F'nl'nd. D'n't kn'w h'w I c'me h're but 't h'ppens."[3] She stopped looking at Kodi for a moment. Hina was a little uncomfortable speaking about herself to others. She always tried to hide her accent, but sometimes, it's hard to just throw it away.

[1] "W'll.. M' N'me 's H'na." (Well.. My name is Hina,)
[2] "M' n'me or'g'n 's actu'lly fr'm m' sp'r't gu'de, Hina-Ichigo" (My name orgin is actually from my spirit guide, Hina-Ichigo,)
[3] "I' fr'm th' l'nd of F'nl'nd. D'n't kn'w h'w I c'me h're, but 't h'ppens." (I'm from the land of Finland. Don't know how I came here, but it happens.)

Hina
Hina

Character sheet
Spirit Guide: Hina-Ichigo/Lambdadelta (Lynx)
Wolf Name: Hina

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Kodi perked his ears and tilted his head slightly. He turned to the remaining members of his pack and gave them a questioning look. "What about the rest of you? Have anything you'd like to share before I start?" The brown brute plopped onto his belly and lifted his ears, ready to listen.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Celestial smiled at the others as they shared their stories, "What about the rest of you? Have anything you'd like to share before I start?" she heard him say. Celestial courageously said," I have something to share!" The pup lifted one of her forelegs up to her mouth and began to clear her throat, placing her paw back on the ground she said," I have always dreamed of being a fast Hunter, or a big strong Warrior." She gave Kodiak a big smile, her fluffy tail swaying back and forth.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:55 pm

The brute looked down upon the small white femme and smiled. "I'll teach you to be whatever you want to be, Cece," Kodi promised. The brown wolf looked upon the three wolves.
"I was born here. My mom and dad raised me and my siblings in this very cave. Tinnok would even stop by once in a while, and that's how we became such good friends," Kodi paused for a dramatic second. "Then, my sister caused an accident on the ice when we had gone down to the ocean. My family didn't return to the cave with me that day. I've never been the same since," Kodi finished his brief story and lowered his head. His ice necklace touched the floor of the cave and a dim pulse came from it.Well done, Kodiak. You have gotten through the first part, Kodi growled softly to where the other wolves couldn't hear it.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Rain's ears swiveled as she listened to the others share their stories about themselves. "Interesting all of you", she spoke. She then got up to her paws and shook her fur. "Is anyone craving for something to eat yet? I'll be willing to hunt if needed to now" her tail flicked with confidence of a nearby game.
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Kodi flicked his gaze to Rain, who had offered to hunt. The brute stood and stretched his limbs, "I guess I should go out, too. Maybe teach Cece a few hunting skills that may be useful in the winter, With a small glance at Celestial, the wolf led the way out of the cave and to the forest, where they should find some sort of prey.

-Exit Kodi-To the Kandara Spruce Forest-
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:11 am

She peered over at Kodiak and nodded slowly. She then pricked her ears as he spoke and she glanced over at Celestial, "Mind as well help her train now and be prepared for what winter will have in store for us". She turned facing the mouth of the cave and started to pad forth and followed Kodiak out into the terrain, hoping to find some game to hunt.

-The Kandara Spruce Forest-
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:36 pm

The Big Cave - Page 4 Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is anyone craving for something to eat yet? I'll be willing to hunt if needed to now"

Hina silently nodded.

"Mind as well help her train now and be prepared for what winter will have in store for us"

Hina licked her paw, bored, and followed the others

~To Kandara Spruce Forest~

Hina
Hina

Character sheet
Spirit Guide: Hina-Ichigo/Lambdadelta (Lynx)
Wolf Name: Hina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum