Cold Winds Valley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 am

The Big Cave

+2
Nyla~
Kodiak
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Big Cave - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Cave

Post  Rain Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:38 pm

She peered over at Kodi with a silent glance, then she peered over at the carrion and sat up walking over towards and taking a chunk for herself. As she was finishing her decent meal she glanced back over and approached the brute at ease saying softly, "The leader is usually the one to take first bite.." her receptors perked slightly in advance.
Rain
Rain

Location : Going through your panty, eating your peanut butter.

Character sheet
Spirit Points:
Spirit Guide: Trace-Wolverine
Wolf Name: Rain

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:40 am

"The leader is usually the one to take first bite.."
Kodiak sniffed in amusement at Rain,"Well,it seems that I am better at peace when my pack is fed,then I can eat," The brute said softly.He looked over Rain to the others feeding contently,"Perhaps you should eat,my dear.I will join you," Kodi murmured,his words barely audible.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet
Spirit Points: Infinite
Spirit Guide: Anei(A Vixen)
Wolf Name: Kodiak

https://coldwindsvalleypack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryder. Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Padding through the forest, his reddish sunkissed coat radiating in the sun's ray, he came to a sudden halt , Ryder nostrils caught a scent of many wolves," I must be in their territory" he thought. Ryder knew it was unsafe to be in a wolf's territory, so he curved his body, changing directions walking away from the pack, before they could sniff him out, but when he turned a wind came shifting through him, he turned his head quick at the direction of the pack, it won't be long before the wolves caught his scent.
Ryder.
Ryder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:32 pm

The Big Cave - Page 3 Screen11

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once after Hina was satisfied she twitched her nose with a unfamilliar scent. "Someone is near by again." She said in a calm, and deep voice. She watched as a small red figure approaches the territory slowly. Hina walked slowly towards it. She soon realized it was another wolf. She walked towards the wolf and then sniffed. "Newcomer?" She asked politely, but was surrounded with a dark purple aura.
Hina
Hina

Character sheet
Spirit Points: 25
Spirit Guide: Hina-Ichigo/Lambdadelta (Lynx)
Wolf Name: Hina

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Celestial smiled at the carcass, she opened her mug getting ready to eat the meat, but then she saw Hina walking towards a red wolf. Cocking her head she looked at the new wolf," Daemon?" whispered Cece. She sniffed at the direction of the wolf," No it couldn't be, he doesn't smell like Daemon" she looked at the brutes face," But he does look like him."
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet
Spirit Guide: •Daemon•{Red Wolf}
Wolf Name: Celestial

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryder. Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:27 pm

When he saw a female approach, Ryder straighten his frame, his hackles rising a little bit. "Newcomer?" he heard the femme say, Ryder gave the she-wolf a small nod. " Sorry to intrude in your territory, I'm Ryder, and who may you be?" he asked the femme, looking over her shoulder he saw a dead elk beside a white pup, he glanced back at the femme, waiting for her to reply back.
Ryder.
Ryder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:17 am

She nodded slightly in agreement, "I see where you're leading with that getting your pack members well fed, not really how I was brought up," she had no expression shown as she turned to see Hina walking off, she whiffed the air, 'A newcomer? Where have these wolves been coming from?' she thought to herself for a moment and decided to join back with the pup and continued to feast, as she glared over at the wolf, she ton into the cavity of the carcass her ivories worked clenching hold of the chunks of meat.
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:39 am

Kodiak sniffed with disdain as he spotted the new wolf,the one who called himself Ryder. So many new wolves in one day, He thought.With a small sigh he lifted himself up and shifted towards the red wolf,"I am Kodiak,the leader of this pack.May I help you?"
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:54 pm

She finished devouring the flesh from her piece and licked her maw thinking 'That was tasty' with a satisfied and content smile expressed. She peered back over to the pup and returned her gaze over to the newcomer as Kodiak has approached, she blinked shaking her head and pelt standing up and trotted over towards and stood aside speaking after, "Greetings, I'm Rain, what brings you here?".
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Celestial eyes followed Rain walking up to the newcomer, a little smirk appeared on her maw, and she glided towards the others, staying behind Rain, she looked at the red wolf, curiosity flickered in her azure eyes. While observing the red wolf, Celestial looked at his eyes it was like the color of an emerald," Whoa" she thought.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryder. Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Seeing two wolves approach, one was a brute who called himself Kodiak, and the other one was a fae who called herself Rain. ,"I am Kodiak,the leader of this pack.May I help you?" "Greetings, I'm Rain, what brings you here?" he heard both of them say. Ryder turned his body towards both Kodiak & Rain, and he bowed low, his head on top of his forelegs, and lowered his ears showing respect for the leader," Hello Kodiak and Rain, I traveled for a long time looking for a pack, and I ask you Kodiak the Alpha of this group, May I join your group?
Ryder.
Ryder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:24 am

Kodi watched the wolf for a second,then nodded slowly,closing his eyes. As he opened them,he replied,"Yes,you may join my pack,and you shall be a scout." As he turned back to Rain,Kodiak realized that he hadn't picked out a rank for her yet. She'll be a good Warrior... Kodi thought.Swishing his tail slowly,the brute eyed the fresh meat still on the ground.Ducking his head,Kodi ate some of the meat.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:01 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hina watched the others silently. She yawned as she got tired. "I'm gonna sleep." She said walking deeper into thr cave. Hina once again, yawned and curled up in a small ball, next to a rather large boulder which was blocking something. Hina looked at it confused and went to sleep.

Last edited by Hina on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hina
Hina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Her tail swished and dipped her head towards the newcomer known as Ryder "Welcome to the pack, Ryder". She smiled in a warm greeting and continued as she turned to go rest, "I'm sure you'll like it here" she spoke softly as she laid against the caves wall, her head leaned back as she inhaled and exhaled deeply.
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:32 pm

After Kodi ate his fill of meat,the brute ambled to the back of the cave to his den.Darkness was coming on,and the first day of his new success was fading,but he was almost certain there would be more to come.With a small sigh of exhaustion,the brown wolf curled up in the small cleft in the wall of the Big Cave.A deep sleep came,comforting and warm in the wilderness that was ever so slowly getting colder,and colder.

(( OOC: Whoop! Best post of the day for me. Lol,the rest of you find somewhere to sleep then we start a new day! SECOND DAY OF AWESOMENESS!!! Sorry...I get hyper at nighttime C: Especially after watching PewDiePie play Slenderman...))
Kodiak
Kodiak
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Celestial looked up into the skies and noticed it was turning night, so she ran into the cave, and saw a familiar brown figure in the back of the cave, it was Kodiak. She gave a long yawn and ran up to him, and out of exhaustion she curled up beside him, and closed her eyes. Feeling his warm coat, Cece scooted closer to him, and fell into a deep sleep.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryder. Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Ryder nodded at the fae and gave her a kind smile," Thank you" the brute said, he gave a low sigh and trotted past the femme and went inside the den. Looking around the cave he spotted the Alpha male and the small pup he had yet to meet, they were already asleep. Ryder gave a low grunt and went into the dark corner of the cave. He lied down in the corner, putting his cranium on his forelegs, he slowly closed his eyes and started drifting off into a deep sleep.
Ryder.
Ryder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:56 pm

She peered over at the male as she gestured her haunches with a slight roll loosening her muscles a bit, she grunted and got up to circle once then flops down again and curls up having her banner overlapped her muzzle. She stared off, like she was in a doze looking outside of the mouth of the den, she blinked once then slowly closed her twin pools and drifted off to sleep, snoring lightly.
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hina quietly rolled to her right. She opened her eyes for a quick moment.

"About time you wake."

Hina emotionlessly closed her eyes. "Nuff said." She thought in her mind.

"...."

It was quiet. You could only hear Hina breathing. Lambdadelta was, again, no where in site. "I ask again, why won't you show yourself." Hina spoke to Hina-Ichigo mentally.

"I myself if a spirit. I have to physical form."

Hina opened her dull black eyes. "Seems legit." She again spoke to her spirit guide. After that, everything was silent again, and Hina was sound asleep.

Last edited by Hina on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hina
Hina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:37 pm

It was almost noon as Rain began to awaken from her slumber, stretching her haunches and flexing out her fore paws along the caves floor. As she rose up she gave out a quiet yawn and peered around as it may seem like the others were still asleep. She shook out her pelt and stood for a moment glancing back over at the carrion, her lobes perked and she walked over towards it flicking her tail and sniffing upon the rotting meat. The day seemed to be cold as she emerged closer towards the caves mouth.

She breathed inhaling deeply and exhaling out, spotting her own breath floating and vanish into the air, she blinked and glanced around the scenery.
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:12 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hina slowly opened her right eye, then her left. Hina looked at her paws and then at Rain. She was awake. The small gray wolf stood up and licked her paw silently while looking at Rain with a intimidating expression as usual. Well, wolves were always afraid of Hina and her frightening appearance. The little fae only has a hard time expressing her feelings towards others. Hina yawned and walked towards the old carcass, hunted down oly yesterday. Hina sniffed at it and sat down next to the rotting body. She didn't really mind the smell for a while. Until she walked away from it.
Hina
Hina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:17 am

Rain perked a lobe back and glanced over her shoulder, spotting Hina awoken from her slumber and watched her with a blank thought for a moment then returned her gaze towards the outskirts of the territory and slowly stepped out from the mouth of the cave. She glared around and sniffed along the terrain briefly for a moment then paused glancing up at the trees. Finding them covered with a layer of snow, she proceeded forth and found a sight of a hare. She paused her movements and eyed the scurrying creature.

She lunged forward and battled out the hare, her paws swiped at its body as she clenched hold of its leg, pinned it down as it struggled to get free, she gave a metallic bite to its head and neck, and padded back to the cave with it dangling in her jowls. The she wolf approached the inside and shook her coat gingerly and set down the hare, offering to anyone whom is awake and starving.

(long post is long)
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  ♦Celestial♦ Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Celestial azure pools opened slowly, she sat up, opening her maw she yawned, her little tongue sticking out. She turned her head looking at Kodiak he was still asleep, she scanned the cave and saw a red figure in the corner, it was the newcomer, who was also still asleep. She glanced at the den exit and spotted Rain dropping a dead carcass on the ground and with a bark she scampered to the white fae. Cece looked at the female and smiled," Good Morning" said the little pup.
♦Celestial♦
♦Celestial♦

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hina Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:45 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak ~ ●●●
Think ~ ●●●
Hina-Ichigo ~ ●●●
Listen ~ ●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hina quietly touched and adjusted her lynx eye necklace. She sighed and looked around for a moment. Her dark black pupil, or rather her eyes, stared at Rain, who dropped a carcass. Hina blankley stared at it, then to Cece, and then to Rain. Is she gonna eat it? Hina whinned a bit and then went deeper into the den.

(Could this one be anymore lame?)
Hina
Hina

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 am

She sat amongst her rear and stared at the hare for a moment while licking her muzzle, she then heard a sound and peered over at Celestial and smiled as she approached her. She swished her tail along the caves floor, the cold beneath her body, "Good Morning" she says in return and nudges the hare over towards the pup with her broad snout. "If you're hungry, here. Don't let it go to waste" she smiled and laid down beside. She sighed contently and took another glance where Hina was at and watched her fade to the back of the den, 'I wonder what's wrong with her' she thought to herself for a moment, thinking about sparking a convo, perhaps.
Rain
Rain

Character sheet
Spirit Points:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: